Connect LoanAssistant™ to the Book
1. In the Start/All Programs menu on your computer, find and select LoanAssistant.
2. After the software has loaded, enter password “admin” and press Enter.
3. In Select QuickBooks® file window find the QuickBooks® file you created and click Open. You will automatically be switched to the QuickBooks® file.......
4. Choose Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks® is not running and click Continue → Yes → Done.
5. You will be automatically switched to LoanAssistant. Select Set New Book Attributes window. We recommend keeping Default Accounts Name and Read Only options.
Choose an appropriate option of using income Sub-Accounts (see onscreen instructions). You cannot reset the Sub-Accounts option after you connect to a book, please be sure to select an appropriate option before proceeding. Click OK.
6. At this point, you will have completed the LoanAssistant installation and connection to a QuickBooks® file.